Monday, July 27, 2009

Freindzzz!!!

HEY Y'ALL!! I am totally lovin this blogtastic lifestyle! What a super fun way to make new friends and meet new peeps! Thanks to all my new blog bffs for visiting me and makin some commentary! Totally awesome guys! I am living a crazy life right now,as Ricky martin so nicely put it "livin la vida loca" Call me crazy but i still heart that song! It never goes out of style in my book! Thanks Ricky! Anywho,there is sooo much going on! I wish I could document it all through photagraphy and post cool pics,but my cam is still down and out!! Super bummer cause i am all about being a photag!!! Short post today Y'all,got to go hang with my girls! Nannying is like the best and uber rewarding!!!

2 comments:

  1. Earlier, Hey Boo! I had so much fun hangin this weekend! We need to be doing that again asap! I have not been to a singles activity in a looong time,but since me and "that guy" splitsville it is time! There be some super cute fellas out there!! Lovin life right now! Lata! Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit, it was kind of weird to see a comment from someone I didn't know. I had to do some investigating, so I read your first blog. Man! You are a great writer, so creative and entertaining! I wish I was better since I love to write. I'm looking forward to you getting your camera back, it'll be nice to put a name with a face. Thanks for the comment about my husband and I, we really are that happy :)

    ReplyDelete