Thursday, July 2, 2009

latest

Hello!!!!!!!  Man o man, so much has been happening in my life I haven't even been able to keep up with the Kardashians!!  Seriously though, Khloe, I don't care what OK mag says, you are the healthy unsaturated fat, girl!  I'm a healthy size 10 and living it up!!!  

Do you ever feel like your life just doesn't seem to give in this whole "give and take" scenario?!?  If you answered yes, then we have so much in common right now!  It's totally no BD that my life is crazy with a K!!  I love being a nanny and I feel so lucky to be around such amazing little girls, but Oprah is totally right when she said being a mom is the toughest job.  And even though she doesn't have children, she does have dogs, and they are like 1 in human years their entire lives!  hello... I think dog moms have the tougher job!!  My point is this, being a nanny is totally rewarding but definitly has it hard times.  My girls both have this fiery red hair that is a total metaphor for their inner selves.  If you didn't know I was their nanny, you'd think I was their half sister and we beat the odds of having different dads and have developed a great relationship and we call ourselves the three amigos and do fashion shows and stuff. 

Like most of you know, since I talk about my Holga camera all the time, i have been creating a veritable storm with all the pictures I have been taking!  My brand new Holga camera is broken and I was all amped up on becoming the latest and greatest photog!!  I have been putting my name out there hoping to reel in a few fish.  It's coming along slowly, but I am 150% postive that I can be a successful photographer on the side.  I did a photo session with my neighbor yesterday and it was so serious!  I was really nervous, but tried to be as professional as possible and didn't let it slip that the only other photo shoot I've had was with my grandma and her bingo posie!  But to my credit, that was one tough group to get to crack a smile and I had a 77% success ratio.  So in your face, Contempo Portraits!!!!!  

1 comment:

  1. being a nanny seems like such a fun job...but so hard!! way to go for keeping up with it!

    and i wanna learn photography so bad!

    ReplyDelete