Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ballad of Earlier and DDP

Oh vile and loathsome diet dr pepper...you have encapsulated mine heart in a choke hold and i doth repeatedly surcomb to thy illicit temptations. Despite my most noble efforts, mine lowliest desires surface and vivid memories doth flood back into mine mind of happier times together and secret midnight meetings! Oh, i shall surely be thrust down to hell, with these charges brought against me. For I have been convorting with the devil.... as such is THEE. But it tis thee, oh sweet nectar, who doth masquerade innocently about, who shouldth be plunged to outer darkness! Oh, how I wish for this affliction to be lifted from my weary shoulders....

but then again...

do I?

For when I'm not with you

I think of you.

5 comments:

  1. ahhh i know what you mean.

    i haven't drank soda for YEARS. Then I had a sip of DDP and now I randomly crave it and have to make a sonic/QT run to get myself some.

    Grrr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is how I am with Diet Coke. It is a love/hate relationship that I mostly love? I can't believe I have a reader who isn't related to me! I would love to see some of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I cant help but wonder.....Who are you?! What I know; You have a illustrated picture of yourself, your name is "Earlier" and you leave funny and random comments on my blog. If this could be a perfect world and my curiosity could be satisfied....Please post an actual picture of yourself. And that is all. Thank you. PS DDP is something I deprive myself of, but if it is ever around I do sip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had I gone the same route on naming my children, they might have been....."Freaking A" or "am i pooping?"

    thankfully we already had names picked out ;)

    I can't see the "crotchness" of the lion picture but I'm glad your eyes came around, for all intents and purposes my site should at least be PG-13ish.

    Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Earlier! Hey Hey girl!! I am lovin this post. I did not know you had such poetry SKILLZ! Remember in highschool whwn we would have like the best convos!Girl You have still got it! I am happs you finally got a blog! I do not have one myself cause my laptop was all sorts of crazy sick and it finally just died on me! overated right!! I agree about the DDP!I be lovin me some dr peppa! I think we should go grab a non mocha drinkie at starbucks soon! Lata skank! Kristy

    ReplyDelete