Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sandy does it again

Hey Y'all I know it has been some time since my last post. Please forgive!! I have been running rampid with all my nanny diary duties! I mean don't get me wrong,i am totally hearting my job right now. I guess I am just missing out on some single girl-girls just wanna have fun moments! Cyndi Lauper got it right y'all. She is a total 80s icon. I have been soooo bizayy with my career, that I need to just take some time out for Earlier. The first step is for me to join in again on those singles mingles activities! Seriously how fun are those! You usually get to do some fabu dancing ,chatting, and not to mention some delicious boy eye candy to boot!!! Lovin it!! Cause I need myself a boy right now! Makes life so much more fun right! Speaking of romance, have you guys seen the "Proposal" Featuring sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds?!?! Omg! so amazing! I love sandy bullock and she oops I did it again without the oops! Check it out,you will not be asking for your money back! That is all for now! stay tuned blogaholics!!!


Earlier

8 comments:

  1. Hey Earlier, So glad you made it back to the blogiverse! Missed you girl!! Are you still friends with bennies with that one guy!?! His name slips my brain at the moment,but I remember the face. I thought I saw the two of you driving and snugglin it up on his Vespa!!
    I guess you are still keepin eyes and options open with getting back into the singles scene! That's my girl! loves!!! Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with needing a man! And I loved the proposal too! It was A-MAZ-ING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know who you are.....who you really are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Anonymous, I am glad you know who I am! I do kind of put myself out there with this blog! Obviously I am not a real private person,and like to open up to peeps and make new friends! Thanks for visiting my blog!! The question is who are you?? Seriously mysteries are like sooo fun!! Earlier

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best part of the proposal was when sandra got the lap dance from the crazy guy. I laughed so hard. I saw the movie with my sister and we usually have the same taste but she thought it was lame and I found it fun ( even though it was so typical)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elisha, I cannot believe your sister thought it was LAME... ?? It's my favorite! Reina doesn't know what she is talking about... Earlier, I loved this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and thanks for your comment, I've never heard the name Earlier... so unique!

    ReplyDelete