Tuesday, August 11, 2009

BOOOOOOOOOO

...NO NO NO, dont be scared! Its not a ghost! Its just me, Earlier! PHew!!! Sorry if I scared you! But this brings me to the order of biz. People have been doing some major gobbling and asking if "Earlier Limn" is a ghost writer. Let's just clear the air, I hate blasphemy... I like to consider myself a bedazzled mouthpiece of sorts shared by two besties! So let me swivel the interrogation lamp into your face, and pose a question. Whats 'Real' anyway?!?! I'll tell you whats not real----- REALITY TV! What a bunch of discarded period panties! The "AHA" moment for me was when I was emotionally submersed in the first season of Paris Hilton's my New Bff (the brain child of none other than Paris herself). I seriously was crying right along with Bikini Cory. If you missed her closing remarks you really need to watch it here

--> http://jezebel.com/5084514/bff-im-known-as-bikini-cory-because-i-earned-it

Um, Cory, I can relate to you over here! I might as well be known as "Monokini Earlier"!! I was monokeening poolside eons before Target started pandering their knock off in a hideous splatter-paint version! Now when I wear my monokini it just feels cheap and dirty.

In the meantime, I was all over the Internet fan sites posting comment after comment about the injustice of Cory being TTYN'd! She was racially profiled! She was born into beauty and she is harboring some major collatoral - her mole..I mean face! Only a savage would not feel for her. Well, imagine my surprise when I found out that "natural beauty" Cory has had THREE plastic surgeries. The humanity. Ever since, I have found it hard to trust reality programming.

Side note, I'm really into "Dance your A Off" right now! Alicia has the energy of a bear and will claw her way to the top!

All in all, I may be imaginary, but that doesn't make me any less real from the majority of people you come in contact with everyday. You may run across many self-proclaimed natural beautys, but reverse all the day spa procedures and Bare Minerals makeup and they are all sorts of fugly!!!

TTYL! Earl

3 comments:

  1. Earlier, I totally feel for bikini cory. Life seems so hard for her. I guess when one is born into it,one must have to muster up the srenght and deal. I am proud of bc(not religious)it is short for bikini cory silly!!! I am aslo proud of you Earlier!!! I gave you a standing ovation while reading this post!!! I feel honored to be an Earlier Limn follower!! Fight for your right girl!!! Fight for your right!!! loves Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Earlier Limn,I know you have so much going on right now,but I miss you!! We should catch up soon right!! Remember when we used to dress up as spice girls?!? You were always Posh spice pre-David Beckham,and I was Baby Spice with those awesome pig tails in my hair!!! We would dance and sing!!! Then to cool down and relax we indulged in some DQ dilly bars!!! OMG memories are the best girl!!! Kristy

    ReplyDelete