Thursday, September 24, 2009

NEW MOON JASPER MAKES ME SWOON!

That is right y'all the time has come to get New Moon tickets!!!!! I can not wait to see Jasper up there on the big screen again!!! He is so fine and all mine ladies!! Hands off!!!! I just love his expressions!! He says so much with a look and so funny!! OMG talk about the perfect package! (not in a perverted way...SICK)I bought my ticks for the big event already!! This is not a competition but I am so fast at purchasing tickets y'all!!! I am going with some of my best in the west besties!!! We are going to do this right by wating in line with our starbies non-mocha bevies while discussing hot topics!!! How gross is Jacob by the way!! Who would be interested in a wolf??? So completely icky!!! I mean you might as well be dating Teen Wolf!! Actually Teen Wolf may be better cause he had basketball skillz and jocks are totally hot!!! See you there byotches!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! And I don't believe you already bought ticks, call me a skeptic but I don't think they are even for sells yet. Ha ha, Jasper, It is true out of them all, you are right for choosing him. Who else would you pick Edbarf? Any ways hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earlier,

    I completely agree with everything you said about Jasper. Its all in the eyes. That's why my newest crush is Billy Black. dont judge just yet...think back when billy and edward are crossing paths in their cars and billy gives a look that literally turned my world upside down. love the blog, love your face, love your typing fingers, love you!

    amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is time to get your fancy fingers in motion girl-friend!! It has been way too long since I've read some cleverness here. thanks and I miss you little britches!

    ReplyDelete